The Perfect Venue for Weddings, Receptions,
Look no further if you've been searching for the perfect venue to rent for your wedding, reception, or special event. The Riverside Art Museum is a unique historic structure designed by Julia Morgan in 1929. Two first-floor galleries, the second-floor Conference Room, the Lobby, and the Atrium make unique settings for almost any event, accommodating groups as small as five and as large as 800. In addition, the Rooftop is also available for facility rental and has space for 200 guests.
Here's what you should know:
- RAM creates custom facility rental packages for all of its Clients so you don't pay for time or space you don't need. The spaces rent by the hour and must be booked from the beginning of set-up to the end of clean-up.
- RAM requires a $1,000 security deposit to be held against damages for all events.
- RAM does not provide catering services; however, you are welcome to bring in the outside vendor of your choice. RAM's preferred caterer is Raincross Hospitality Corporation (Pamela Sturrock 951.346.4707 email@example.com). Vendors must be able to provide RAM with liability insurance coverage for the date of the event.
- RAM Event Staff is required to serve as oversight for all events at RAM. The number of Event Staff needed is determined by the size and extent of the event.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions for Space Rental at RAM for more information about rental requirements.
Once you have looked over all of the Space Rental materials provided above, you may schedule a site tour by calling 951.684.7111 x305 to talk to our Facility Rentals Coordinator, Sue Tatosian, today. Site tours are available by appointment only. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will need to reschedule your appointment.
For the best experience, please fill out and bring the Site Tour Preliminary Information Sheet with you to your appointment. Thank you.