The Riverside Art Museum values its Artist Members for your continued support of our organization. Artists like you have been an integral part of the museum's history. During the past fifty years, our Artist Members have helped shape exhibitions and art education programs.
- Links to/promotion of Artist Member webpages from our RAM website which averages 3,500 unique visitors each month.
- Rotating artists-of-the-month features in the bi-weekly RAM e-newsletter that is sent to more than 4,000 art enthusiasts.
- Opportunities to exhibit, sell artwork, and compete for awards in our annual RAM Members Exhibition.
- The opportunity to apply for a solo artist feature in our Atrium exhibition space and upstairs mezzanine hallway.
- The opportunity to apply for a solo exhibition at a prestigious partnering venue, the Walter’s Mercedes-Benz Showroom.
- The opportunity to sell in our museum store.
- Calls for Artists, such as the Art Alliance’s OrangeAid Exhibit and Fundraiser.
- Discounts for our Adult Art Education classes and workshops that feature renowned artists teaching a variety of mediums.
Artist Members may also join any of our three artist groups: the Photo Artists Network (PAN), the Plein Air Artists of Riverside (PAAR), and the Printmakers Network (PNET). These artist groups offer monthly meetings, workshops, discussion forums, exhibition space in local venues as well as RAM, Arts Walk activities, and demonstrations.
Thank you again for your support!